Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus
Toothpaste containing 20% biomimetic enamel (hydroxyapatite/BioHAP) for daily oral care and prevents gum irritations.
- Reduces gum bleeding
- Improves gum health
- Reduces the sensitivity of the teeth
Prevents gum irritation
Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus is breaking new ground with innovative solutions from the field of biomimetics. The biomimetic enamel (hydroxyapatite/ BioHAP) smoothens the enamel surface, ensuring that bacteria find it harder to adhere to teeth. Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus also contains lactoferrin and hyaluronic acid, two active ingredients which are known for their ability to combat oral bacteria:
- Lactoferrin is a natural antimicrobial active substance which is also present in saliva. It is biologically active by extracting the essential iron (lat. ferrum) from plaque.
- Hyaluronic acid is a well-known, tried-and-tested biologically active ingredient. It helps create a healthy, moist environment in the oral cavity. Medical research has shown that human saliva is an important barrier against bacteria.
Special protection for enamel and gums
The biomimetic enamel (hydroxyapatite/BioHAP) in Bioniq® Repair products has a similar structure and composition to the natural enamel structure. It is deposited in the surface of the teeth, remineralising microscopic defects. The biomimetic enamel (hydroxyapatite) also compensates for the initial enamel loss caused, for example, by acid in food and drinks (known as dental erosion).
With regular use, a protective layer is formed which protects the natural tooth from wear and bacteria. You can achieve this effect by simple daily brushing – for two minutes in the morning and at night.
Aqua, Hydroxyapatite, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Silica, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Lactoferrin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Zinc PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene
(Non-binding information. Please note the ingredients list on the packaging.)
Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus ingredients and their function
|Biomimetic Enamel (Hydroxyapatite/BioHAP)||
The main active ingredient in all Bioniq® Repair products. This ingredient|
- remineralises the enamel and dentine
- Biomimetic biofilm control: Prevents bacteria from adhering to the teeth
- Seals the exposed necks of teeth and reduces dentin hypersensitivity
- Forms a protective layer on the teeth, providing additional protection from cavities
- Clinically proven protection from plaque and cavities
A valuable abrasive: together with cleaning, it removes plaque mechanically|
There are many different abrasive particles which are all classed as hydrated silica. However, these vary in their quality and strength, and therefore their function.
|Lactoferrin, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc PCA||Antibacterial active substances: These can combat even hard-to-reach remaining plaque deposits (e.g. in the interdental spaces). Both active substances have high substantivity (persistence of effect).|
|Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate||Moisturises gives toothpaste its consistency|
|Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate||Mild and skin-friendly surfactants (foaming agents): coat the surface. Distribute the active substances through the oral cavity and are also gentle on the mucous membranes.|
|Aqua||The basis and base substance of toothpaste.|
|Silica, Sodium Chloride, Cellulose Gum||Gives toothpaste its consistency and solidity.|
|Citric Acid||To adjust the pH of toothpaste. The pH of the toothpaste lies within the neutral range of saliva.|
|Aroma, Sorbitol, Sodium Saccharin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene||
The natural aroma with menthol keeps breath fresh for longer.|
Sorbitol and saccharin are non-cariogenic flavourings and also give a pleasant flavour. Sodium benzoate enhances the pleasant flavour. The mild limonene aroma rounds off the taste.
|Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate||
All of these ingredients are naturally occurring active ingredients.|
Virgin witch hazel is known to fight bacteria that can cause gingivitis.
Spirulina platensis and calendula can prevent or reduce gum irritations
Vitamin E protects cells from irritations
Frequently Asked Questions about Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus
- Is Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus suitable for daily use?
- How is Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus different from the classic Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste?
- What are lactoferrin and hyaluronic acid?
- Is Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus also suitable for vegans?
- Does Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus contain parabens?
- Does Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus contain microplastics?
- Does Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus contain titanium dioxide?
- How high is the degree of abrasion/RDA value?
- Can Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus also be used on fixed or removable dentures?
- Is the toothpaste also suitable for children/infants?
- Where can I buy Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus?