Toothpaste containing hydroxyapatite for daily oral care
- Repairs microscopically small defects in the enamel surface
- Protects against tooth wear
- Long-lasting feeling of smoothness and freshness
- Prevents plaque and tartar build-up
Learning from nature and turning that knowledge into innovative products: that is bionics/biomimetics, the concept on which Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste is based on. It contains hydroxyapatite – a substance which is found in human tooth enamel. This active ingredient in Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste helps to protect teeth from wear and keeps teeth and gums healthy permanently.
The result with daily use
Brushing your teeth with Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste will remineralize microscopically small defects and repair your enamel. With daily use your teeth will feel smoother. Bacteria won't be able to remain on the tooth surface as long resulting in long-lasting cleanliness.
This reduces the formation of plaque and tartar and prevents decay.
Aqua, Hydroxyapatite, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Aroma, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Cellulose Gum, Silica, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Zinc PCA, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene.
Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste ingredients and their function
The main active ingredient in all Bioniq® products. This ingredient|
- provides biomimetic enamel
- Biomimetic biofilm control: Prevents bacteria from adhering to the teeth
- Seals the exposed necks of teeth and reduces unpleasant feels
- Forms a protective layer on the teeth providing additional protection from cavities
- protection from plaque and cavities
A valuable abrasive: together with cleaning it removes plaque mechanically|
On this topic: There are many different abrasive particles which are all classed as hydrated silica. However these vary in their quality and strength and therefore their function.
|Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate||A potassium salt: prevents tartar formation|
|Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben Benzyl Alcohol||Antibacterial active substances: These can combat even hard-to-reach remaining plaque deposits (e.g. in the interdental spaces). Both substances are characterised by high substantivity or persistence of effect. PCA is also a natural component of the moisturising system in human skin.|
|Glycerin Moisturises||Gives toothpaste its consistency (glycerine is also the main component of many natural vegetable oils).|
|Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate||Mild and skin-friendly surfactants (foaming agents): coat the surface distribute the active ingredient through the oral cavity and are also gentle on the mucous membranes.|
|Aqua||The basis and base substance of toothpaste.|
|Citric Acid||Adjusts the pH: Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste has a saliva-neutral pH and is thus gentle on the teeth.|
|Silica, Cellulose Gum||Gives toothpaste its consistency and solidity.|
|Aroma, Sorbitol, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoat, Limonene||The natural aroma with menthol keeps breath fresh for longer. Sorbitol and saccharin are non-cariogenic flavourings and also give a pleasant flavour. Sodium benzoate enhances the pleasant flavour. The mild limonene aroma rounds off the taste.|
Frequently Asked Questions about Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste
- How often should I use Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste?
- Is Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste suitable for daily use?
- How is the classic Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste different from Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste Plus?
- How does the advertising slogan of the Bioniq ® Repair -Toothpaste function: ”Brush back enamel“?
- How high is the degree of abrasion/RDA value?
- Can Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste also be used on fixed or removable dentures?
- Is Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste vegan?
- Does Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste contain microplastics?
- Does Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste contain titanium dioxide?
- Is the toothpaste also suitable for children/infants?
- Where can I buy Bioniq® Repair-Toothpaste?